--------------->

blog name/title derived from ---------- > http://www.archive.org/details/OffDutyBeelzebub

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Arnau Sala - Les Nostres Necessitats


Les Nostres Necessitats (Our Needs)

The album title is inspired by the absurd responses we have as human beings and how we label those as "needs" when sometimes our actual needs are neglected. Since I am in a difficult situation right now, I see the weaknesses that I have (as well as those of people around me) and how we often convince ourselves about how those are needs of ours, such as the need to be depressed or upset, always wanting to be amused, and so on.

1) Atraccions (Attractions)
Recorded sometime in 2009 at the Ozonokids Studio in Barcelona

2) Processó Cap al Forat (Procession Towards the Hole)
Recorded in my apartment in Barcelona in June 2010

3) L'Etern Conflicte (The Eternal Conflict)
Recorded at my old apartment in Barcelona during June 2009

4) Pericaires (Cokeheads)
Recorded May 2009 at the Ozonokids Studio in Barcelona

5) Mai Més (Never Again)
Recorded in my apartment in Barcelona in June 2010

All tracks mastered by Paul Keeley.

http://www.archive.org/details/pan052

No comments:

Post a Comment