--------------->

blog name/title derived from ---------- > http://www.archive.org/details/OffDutyBeelzebub

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

sequences - all ash in vain


"A year ago Sequences first album "Vespertine: A Tragedy in Several Tones of Grey" was released.

I'm still quite proud of this album, though I never felt like
it was completely finished. I've been working on a track that should have been, and now is, the closing chapter of this album. It feels like I somehow managed to fill this emptiness.

This track is called "Vespertine III - All Ash in Vain" and is over 20 minutes in length. I would like to re-release "Vespertine", including this new/exclusive track. So I'm currently looking for a label that would be interested.

If you want to know more details, or you're interested,
feel free to contact me."
creditsreleased 01 November 2010
-
Contact: sequences0@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/pages/Sequences/181278298550033

No comments:

Post a Comment